Lenovo ThinkPad T520 15.6" HD+ | Intel Core i7-2620M @ 2.60Ghz upto 3.40Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics , WEBCAM, USB 3.0 + DisplayPort, Windows 10 Pro, Grade A+ (Certified Refurbished ) - 1 Year Warranty Included
Lenovo ThinkPad T520 15.6"
Intel Core i7-2620M 2.60GHz, 340Ghz Boost
Intel Core i7-2620M(2.70GHz to 3.4Ghz) 2nd Generation, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD HDD, 15.6in 1600x900 LCD, intel HD Graphics, DVDRW, Intel 802.11agn wireless, Modem, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure Chip, Win10 Pro 64, Refurbished Grade A - 1 Year Warranty
Lenovo ThinkPad T520
Lenovo T520 Designed for portability and power.
Lenovo T520 Designed for portability and power.
ThinkPad® T520 Series notebooks are Lenovo's Enterprise Best Choice, offering a thin and light design with no-compromise performance at an exceptional price. Plus, with a potential for up to 32.5 hours of battery-life, you can do business anywhere.
Round the Clock Performance Unplugged.
Highly mobile, ThinkPad® T Series can stay unplugged up to 30 hours and still deliver the performance you need! Lenovo's Power Manager, less power-hungry displays, and the latest battery technology let you work wherever, whenever. Lenovo Battery Stretch lets you temporarily extend battery life. In fact, your T Series models will retain a charge for more than 30 days when in standby mode.
Powered for Productivity
- These T520 powerhouses feature high-end processors and graphics for lightning-fast performance and durable, reliable data storage.
- Up to Windows® 7 Professional operating system.
- For a difference you can see and feel in multitasking or multimedia, our 2012 models are powered by up to the visibly smart 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, with top-of-the line performance for your most demanding tasks.
- Our exclusive technology, Lenovo Enhanced Experience 3 for Windows® 7delivers boot times 40% faster than systems without, as well as robust security features and superior web conferencing technology.
- USB 3.0 ports feature up to 10 times faster file transfer time — especially useful when copying large media files.
- Quick log-in and authentication with the swipe of your finger using the optional industry-leading ThinkPad fingerprint reader.
- Navigate using the famous little red TrackPoint® device or the easy-to-use multitouch touchpad with simple one- and two-finger zooming, scrolling, and rotating.
Multimedia & More.
- T520 Series laptops give you superior graphics performance and immersive surround sound audio experience.
- Intel® HD integrated graphics provides 100% better graphic performance than previous generations.
- Intense graphics and extended battery life. NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology automatically switches to the built-in NVIDIA graphics card only when you need powerful graphics performance. Whether you're putting together a visually intensive presentation on a long-haul flight, heading up three floors to share the latest multimedia design, or you're in a meeting that runs way over schedule, you know you'll get the most out of your battery life.
- Support up to four monitors with NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology.
- Dolby® Home Theater® with virtual surround sound technology.
- Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2 increases audio clarity for VOIP applications, maximizes volume output without distortion, and improves dialogue clarity when watching videos.
- 16:9 aspect ratio HD LCD format enhances your viewing experience. Plus, the T520 features an optional high-end resolution FHD option with 95% color gamut for true color.
- Mini DisplayPort video connector lets you attach a high-resolution digital display to your notebook. Hook up everything from monitors to TVs to projectors and it even supports audio.
- T Series includes superior VoIP experience with HD, HD+, and FHD display options, and dual-array HD microphones for advanced noise and echo cancellation. Plus, the T520 is Polycom® ready and the 720p HD webcam includes face tracking for most excellent video conferencing. Convenient one-touch access with microphone, speaker, and camera mute buttons allow for quick and easy control.
- T520 Series laptops are all business. Baked, battered, blistered, and blown with sand, ThinkPad notebooks are designed to pass eight, rugged military-spec tests against extreme environmental variables, including temperature, pressure, dust, humidity, and vibration testing. T Series laptops are more than tough enough to endure the rigors of business travel.
- ThinkPad roll cage
- Optional solid-state drives with no moving parts
- Spill-resistant keyboard
- Reliable, sturdy metal hinge construction designed for daily use
- Carbon fiber reinforcement on 2012 models provides strength and stiffness, while reducing weight and allowing for thinner designs and the best blend of durability and mobility.
- Enterprise operating system support
- Global availability
- Award-winning services and enterprise warranties
- ThinkVantage® Rescue and Recovery® to help you recover from system crashes quickly, even if the primary operating system won't boot
- The Lenovo Solution Center, which is a hardware diagnostic tool that monitors total system health and allows quick and convenient access to frequently-used system management tools, including backup and restore, antivirus and firewall settings, system/software updates, internet connections, and service and support.
- ThinkVantage Active Protection System™, which detects sudden changes in motion and temporarily stops the hard drive to help protect it from damage (not applicable to models with solid state drives)
- ThinkVantage Client Security Solution, a unique hardware-software combination that helps protect your company information, including passwords, encryption keys and electronic credentials, while helping guard against unauthorized data access
- BIOS disablement of ports acts as a final layer of protection for your business-critical data
- Intel® Anti-Theft protection (AT-p), an extra layer of security and manageability incorporated with Computrace® Data Protection™ and Intel vPro™ technology, which helps you recover your laptop in the event of theft
- Remote data disablement to disable your laptop's hardware if it's ever compromised
Industry-Leading Connectivity Options.
All ThinkPad T520 Series notebooks come with convenient Access Connections™software to manage your connectivity options when you're on-the-go. Other connectivity options include:
- Gigabit Ethernet
- WWAN with Gobi™ technology for 3G/4G speed access (select models)
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- WLAN support
- Use your laptop as a mobile hotspot, to share your wireless connection with other devices
- Lenovo Mobile Access, pay-as-you-go wireless WAN (WWAN) mobile broadband service that enables online access anywhere, anytime, with flexible pricing and no contract needed
We Also Recommend
Lenovo ThinkPad T15 Gen 1 (15.6", i5-10310U) Laptop | 15.6" FHD IPS (1080p) | Intel Core i5-10310U (up to 4.40GHz) Quad-Core (10th Gen), 16GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD - Windows 11 - UHD Graphics, USB-C, HDMI - Certified Refurbished (Grade A) - 1 Year Warranty
Lenovo ThinkPad T490 Laptop | 14" FHD IPS (1080p) | Intel Core i7-10510U (up to 4.90GHz) Quad-Core (10th Gen), 32GB RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD - Windows 11 - Intel® UHD 620, USB-C (Thunderbolt), HDMI - Certified Refurbished (Grade A) - 1 Year Warranty
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 Laptop | 14" FHD IPS (1080p) | Intel Core i5-10310U (up to 4.40GHz) Quad-Core (10th Gen), 16GB RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD - Windows 11 - UHD Graphics, USB-C (Thunderbolt), HDMI - Certified Refurbished (Grade A) - 1 Year Warranty
Lenovo ThinkPad T480 | 14" IPS FHD (1080p) Laptop | Intel Core i7-8550U (up to 4.0GHz) Quad-Core (8th Gen), 32GB RAM, 1TB (1000GB) NVMe SSD - Windows 11 - Intel® UHD 620, USB-C (Thunderbolt), HDMI - Certified Refurbished (Grade A) - 1 Year Warranty
Lenovo ThinkPad T520 Laptop 15.6" HD LED | Intel Core i7-2620M @ 2.60Ghz up to 3.60GHz , 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD Solid State Drive, Intel HD Graphics 3000, WEBCAM, USB 3.0 + DisplayPort - Windows 10 Pro x64, Grade A (Certified Refurbished ) - 1 Year Warranty