Return or Refund Policy | Terms & Conditions | Refurbish Canada
TERMS & CONDITIONS
RETURN or REFUND POLICY
1. Login to your account created under www.RefurbishCanada.CA
2. Fill out the RMA FORM with all detailed information.
3. You must pack the laptop/notebook in it's original box with all accessories with the original receipt provided in the box or a print of a digital copy sent to your email upon purchase.
OVERVIEW OF RETURN POLICY:
- Customer may return the Products within seven (7) days from the date of RECEIVE or PICKUP of order and obtain a credit of the purchase price paid less original shipping. (Subject to RMA Terms)
- We request a signature and pickup from CANADA POST or UPS from all of our customers, this is the "RECIEVE or PICKUP" date mentioned above.
- If an item is returned due to being unwanted (Product is fully functional) customer is responsible for return shipping. 20% Restocking fee will apply + RMA# from support team is required
- Items DOA (Dead on Arrival) or physically damaged or incorrect SKU or, lost package, missing parts, or courier damage during transit, We will COVER the return shipping and product will be eligible for EXCHANGE only, Return shipping of the exchange product will be free as well due to any of the issues listed or item is DOA
- We expect our customers to rest assure and to allow us to fix the matter as all shipping & handling charges to fix the matter will be free
You have the right to return & refund at anytime within the 7 days due to any reason or any issues or mistakes/logistics problems mentioned above, damages to the shipment, & etc. out of our control, your order will still be subject to a 20% restocking fee as all sales are final.
On any approved return or refund there will be a 20% restocking fee applied upon the business receiving the returned product. The refund will be issued back to the original method of payment and will not be issued in cash.
- Customers can also return a product for exchange with another (available stock item) model within the seven day period (only) after which all subsequent sales will be final (no refund or exchange for the replacement model), items can not be withheld for exchange with unavailable or back-ordered items. (Subject to RMA Terms)
- To return a Products for credit , the product must be in same condition, box and all accessories as when shipped to the customer. Customer must call to receive Authorization Number and must ship the Products at their expense
- In the unforeseen event that there is any errors with your order, EXCHANGE, SHIPPING FEES, RETURN SHIPPING will be all COVERED BY REFURBISH CANADA
- We will only offer an exchange for any errors, mistakes , shipment damages or DOA products
- Basically, we will not charge you for errors or issues we have made or caused by other factors out of our control, we will simply EXCHANGE the product for you only free of charge, as all sales are final
Any refunds that refurbishcanada.ca may issue against Credit Cards can take on average 5-7 business days to post but your payment card issuer can take longer and that is outside of our control. Please follow up with us if you have any concerns or issues with the refund and in the case of any concerns or understanding their timing. As it may take some time to process the return or to service your system, so please be patient during this process but do feel free to follow-up with us if you require an update.
If you have any questions or have a situation involving special circumstance, such as purchasing an item as a gift, please speak directly with your sales consultant or contact us.
Please contact us with any and all inquiries relevant to your purchase.
Phone: (905) 626 2100
10-145 Langstaff Road East