Warranty | Refurbish Canada
Please call our Customer Care Team for help. The authorized company that we use for this item is Refurbish Canada. Please retain the box and packing materials. These will be required if you need to ship the computer for Warranty service and maintenance. Refurbish Canada will provide One Year of Warranty support beginning on the original purchase date for Laptops and Desktops. Laptop batteries, Apple products, tablets & all monitors have a limited 60 Day Warranty.
The Refurbish Canada Warranty will cover all costs related to parts and labor that are associated with in-house repair of defective hardware. Accidental damage is not covered. This Warranty only applies to customers within the continental United States (including Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico) and Canada. Products may not be returned for credit or refunds. All damages caused by the end-user will void the Warranty. Computers shipped to Refurbish Canada with inadequate packaging are deemed potentially damaged and may restrict any and all future Warranty support for that computer. Refurbish Canada will not provide reimbursements for unauthorized third party repairs.
Any parts or upgrades installed by the customer which were not included with the computer at the time of purchase must be removed prior to returning a computer to Refurbish Canada. If any such unauthorized third party parts are returned with a computer for Warranty service, Refurbish Canada will not be responsible for replacing or repairing these parts if they are lost, damaged, or defective.
Refurbish Canada is not responsible for any user data on any computer being returned for Warranty service. In the event that user data is lost, Refurbish Canada will not be liable in any way. It is the responsibility of the user to make regular backups of important data. The Refurbish Canada Warranty will apply only to machines purchased for your use and cannot be transferred.
For any technical support please send us an email at Refurbish Canada with a brief description of the issue or use the Contact Us form.
Please be prepared to include a soft copy of your emailed receipt under which you have purchased the system.
Hours of Operation: 9:30 AM–5:30 PM EST Monday-Friday excl. Canadian Holidays
No System can be returned to Refurbish Canada without authorization from the Customer Care Team.
All laptops sold through us are entitled to a minimum 30 days to a maximum 1 year limited warranty, (please refer to individual items description to verify warranty period) warranty is valid and starts as of the day you receive your order, this is a limited warranty as described, in event of experiencing any hardware problem customers can email tech support or call toll free at 905-626-2100, available 5 days a week within business hours or email us at Support@RefurbishCanada.ca
Items offered here are Used & Refurbished unless otherwise stated.
- Warranty covers hardware only for product warranty period (for warranty issues on batteries please refer below), warranty covers repair or replacement (same or better) of defective products only
- If you receive a DOA Product (defective on arrival) or missing Items, we will pay for all shipping cost for quick repair or replacement,
- We do require picture or video proof of the following & DOA warranty period is from the time you receive your order up to 2 days after
- if you receive a DOA product you should contact us as soon as possible (no later than 2 days of product receive) with proof and obtain a DOA RMA no (return authorization no)
- Please note all products coming back to us must have a Valid RMA No.
- Customers with defective hardware products within their warranty period should contact support to verify and obtain a RMA No.
- Please note that minor cosmetic flaws would not be considered defect and not covered under the warranty. In general warranty does not include software and we do not provide software support, software issues any time after DOA period would not be covered, specially issued such as configuring networks, internet connections, installing new software etc.
- All batteries are tested warranted to hold charge for minimum 60 minutes when fully charge (unless otherwise stated in the description of product)
- All batteries are under a warranty of 30 days
- Warranty on Refurbished Items is provided by AZ Computer systems, For warranty and support information, please phone at 905-626-2100 or e-mail "Support@RefurbishCanada.ca"
- All sales through this site/Company are final, Returned orders for refund after the DOA period of 2 days after receiving the product, are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost.
- Shortages, missing or damaged items must be reported to Refurbish Canada within 2 days of receipt. NO Address corrections can be made after the product has been shipped .
- if you selected free shipping we will deduct the original shipping fee from you full refund (Shipping is free provided to the customer calculated in the total cost, however we still PAY for shipping and it is not free for us)
- All returns must have RMA# by Refurbish Canada (AZ Comp SYSTEMS) prior to shipping/returns. A copy of the receipt must be included with the returned Item. The RMA # must be written on the outside of the box and at the back of the copy of the receipt. Any unauthorized RMA or any RMA discrepancy, will not be accepted and will be returned/refused to the sender at his/her expense, Purchaser is liable for one way shipping costs (after DOA period) including, for all merchandise returned to Refurbish Canada AZ Comp SYSTEMS for exchange or warranty repairs. Non-defective products are subject to a 20% fee