Dell OptiPlex 7040 (SFF) Desktop | Intel i5-6500 (6th Gen) Quad-Core @ 3.20 GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, USB3.0 & HDMI, DisplayPort, Includes Wi-Fi, Keyboard & Mouse | Windows 10 Pro x64bit, 1 Year Warranty
Dell OptiPlex 7040 SFF Business Class Enterprise Desktop Computer , Intel i5-6500 Quad Core (6th Generation) @ 3.2 GHz, 256GB SSD , 8GB DDR4 Memory , Wireless/Wi-Fi Ready, DVDRW, Windows 10 Professional x64 , Intel HD Graphics , Refurbished Grade A
With a sleek design that's under 4" wide, the DELL OptiPlex SFF 7040 Desktop computer will be a space-saving addition to your business or home office. The small form factor (SFF) personal computer features 16GB of RAM and an Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz processor, which helps it to run multiple applications simultaneously without lagging.
- Model: Dell OptiPlex 7040
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- Graphics Processing Type: Integrated
- Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Small Form Factor (SFF)
- Processor: Intel i5-6500
- Processor Speed: 3.2GHz
- Storage Type: Solid State Dive
- Storage: 256 GB Solid State Drive
- Memory Size: 8GB
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Optical Drive: Yes
SYS Ports and Other Specs:
- 2 Display Ports
- 1 HDMI
- 1 Audio-line out
- 1RJ-45 connector
- 4 USB 2.0 Ports
- USB 3.0 Ports
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 29.0 x 29.2 x 9.26
- Weight: 10.7 lb
What's in the Box:
- Dell 7040 SFF (Small Form Factor)
- AC Power Adapter
- Warranty Card
- WIFI Adapter
- Free 1 Year Warranty for Hardware Parts AND Labor.
- Keyboard and Mouse included.
- The condition of the device is A-Grade.
- This device is refurbished by trained technicians, and is in a fully functional condition.
- Minimum cosmetic wear might be on the device, which has no effect on its functionality.
Dell OptiPlex 7040 - Business Class Enterprise Desktop Small Form Factor
Intel 6th Gen
|1 HDMI, x 1 DisplayPort x 2||1x DDR4 RAM Slots 8GB|
|Front 2 (3.0) 2 (2.0)
Back 2 (3.0) 2 (2.0)
1 x Headphones
1 x Speaker
Dell OptiPlex 7040 [SFF]
The Refurbished Dell OptiPlex 7040 SFF is designed to deliver ultimate computing experience. Featuring a 6th generation Intel Core i5 6500 2.7GHz processor and 8GB RAM it is capable of efficiently managing any operations. Microsoft Windows 10 is already preinstalled on a 256GB Solid State Hard Drive that will comfortably accommodate a large number of files, documents, and videos, downloads, and your ever-increasing data storage capacity requirements. If you require a computer designed to be incredibly powerful, durable, and affordable this unit will more than meet all your needs. Language options at start-up include English, French AND Spanish making this unit ideal for whatever language you preferred.
• Model: OptiPlex 7040 SFF
• Operating system: Windows 10 Professional; COA license included
• Processor: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2 GHz (6 MB Cache)
• Memory: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM (2133 MHz)
• Storage: 256 GB SSD
• Optical drive
• Graphics: integrated HD Graphics
• Audio: integrated HD
• USB WiFi Adapter
• Network connection: integrated Gigabit Ethernet
• Ports: (6) USB 3.0; (4) USB 2.0; (1) HDMI; (1) DisplayPort
• Dimensions (carton): 11.4"L x 11.5"W x 3.6"H
• Weight (carton): 14 lbs
• Country of origin: USA
• Dell OptiPlex 7040 SFF
• Power Cord
• Physical address required—no P.O. boxes
• Please allow 7 to 15 business days for delivery
This product comes with a 1-year warranty through Refurbish Canada Computers (1-905-626-2100, toll-free).
ABOUT THE BRAND
Michael Dell founded Dell™ at age 19 with $1,000 and a game-changing vision for how technology should be designed, manufactured and sold. Today, customers are at the core of everything the company does. Dell listens carefully to customers' needs and desires, and collaborates to find new ways to make technology work harder for them.
Dell is focused on delivering solutions to enable smarter decisions and more-effective outcomes so customers can overcome obstacles, achieve their ideas and pursue their dreams. Above all, the brand is committed to the superior long-term value needed to grow and thrive.
From its earliest days in a college dorm room through its role today as an information technology bellwether, Dell has worked tirelessly to improve access to computer technology worldwide. The company revolutionized the way people and organizations bought their computer hardware, making it more affordable, more flexible and more widely available.
Dell is capitalizing on that legacy to help customers evolve the way they purchase, deploy and use technology solutions. An increasingly mobile workforce, the digital home, sophisticated new technologies for a more-efficient data centre, and other innovations have redefined the types of products and services customers demand.
Today, a new Dell has emerged to meet those needs. The brand now offers more than hardware, with a robust portfolio of products and services it has built organically, through acquisitions and reenergized partnerships. Dell has remade its supply chain to build and deliver the right PC technology for any sector, whether that's customized servers for the world's largest data centres, or smartphones for retail stores in China. And Dell's renowned e-commerce platform makes buying products and services even easier and faster, making the entire customer experience deeper, richer and more personal.
At its start 27 years ago, Dell built computer systems with a singular purpose: to deliver technologies that could unlock human potential. Today, Dell remains relentlessly focused on developing and delivering the computer technologies that will help people everywhere grow and thrive.
Five characteristics are core to the company's DNA, and differentiate Dell from the others:
• Deep, unique customer insight. Since its founding, Dell has based its business on close relationships, listening to customers and applying what is learned to deliver great technology, service and value.
• A passion for helping customers succeed. Dell's people are relentless in using creativity and a winning spirit to solve real customer problems, and recognize that when their customers succeed, they succeed.
• Collaboratively developed standards-based technology. At a time when competitors are producing increasingly proprietary products, Dell combines leading technology hardware, software and services-its own, and those created by and with partners-to deliver open, high-performing, high-value solutions.
• Leadership in online and social media. Dell has millions of online customer conversations globally every day, resulting in insightful relationships, innovative technology and superior customer experiences.
• Unmatched efficiency and responsibility. Dell is open, optimistic and resourceful in all it does across the value chain-such as creating leading technology products and services, running the business and minimizing the environmental impact of IT.
Information provided by Dell.
Dell OptiPlex 7040 [SFF] Desktop
Designed to take care of your business
Packing all the great features to improve productivity, enhance security and streamline IT management in a compact chassis, the Dell 7040 OptiPlex SFF (Small Form Factor) desktop computer will push your thriving business even further.
Speedy performance that powers your success
Dell OptiPlex 7040 comes ready to make office productivity soar. Content-rich webpages will load quickly. It is a cinch to move between power-hungry applications. A tough work day won't be tough again.
The 6th Gen Intel Core i5 processor runs at up to 3.20 GHz to crunch massive data associated with any highly intensive processing tasks and applications.
Fast DDR4 memory comes with 8GB capacity, ideal for professional work and even demanding games.
HDD Fast storage
256GB puts system bootup and app launching on the fast lane.
Heavy security, efficiently managed
Keep it secure, keep it simple. IT efficiency reigns supreme when a full portfolio of HP security and manageability solutions backs it.
BIOSphere boosts security and keeps mission-critical data and systems under lock and key with customizable authentication and BIOS-level passwords.
Protect your business
Help protect from today's security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business with Window 10 Pro.
Intel vPro, and Windows 10 Pro plus Common Core BIOS, enable easy management of your entire fleet of devices.
Protect your platform
Get maximum uptime with an integrated security solution suite from Microsoft.
We are one of the few who are actually MICROSOFT AUTHORIZED to refurbish these machines from our suppliers. Many of the others are just Microsoft REGISTERED. These sellers aren't able to offer the same level of quality. Buy with confidence from one of the top Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher
- Free Warranty
We Also Recommend
Lenovo ThinkCentre M92P (SFF) Desktop | Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.20GHz (Quad-Core), 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD | USB Wi-Fi, Keyboard & Mouse, USB 3.0 , VGA, DisplayPort, Gigabit Ethernet | Windows 10 Pro x64 - 1 Year Warranty | Small Form Factor
HP EliteDesk 800 G2 (SFF) Desktop / Intel Core i5-6500 @ 3.2GHz (6th Gen) Quad-Core / 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, WiFi, Triple Monitor Support, 2x Display Port, VGA, DVD-RW, 1Gb Ethernet / Win 10 Pro x64 - Warranty
Lenovo ThinkCentre M910s (SFF) PC | Intel Core i5-6500 @ 3.2GHz Quad-Core (6th Gen), 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, WiFi, 3 x Display, 2x Display Port, VGA, DVD-RW, 1Gb Eth. - Windows 10 Pro, 1 Year Warranty
Dell OptiPlex 7040 (SFF) Desktop | Intel i5-6500 (6th Gen) Quad-Core @ 3.20 GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, USB3.0 & HDMI, DisplayPort, Includes Wi-Fi, Keyboard & Mouse | Windows 10 Pro x64bit, 1 Year Warranty
Dell OptiPlex 7040 (SFF) Desktop & Dell 22inch LED (FHD) Screen Monitor Combo Bundle | Intel i5-6500 (6th Gen) Quad-Core @ 3.20 GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, USB3.0 & HDMI, DisplayPort, Includes Wi-Fi, Keyboard & Mouse | Windows 10 Pro, 1 Year Warranty